About IPv6 Now
IPv6 Now Pty Ltd, founded in July 2007, is the only Australian company solely
dedicated to providing services, training and consulting in IPv6, the new
See here for key company personnel.
IPv6 Now Milestones
- 2014 Sep – The number of tunnel broker accounts passes 40,000.
- 2013 Aug – The number of tunnel broker accounts passes 15,000.
- 2011 Oct – IPv6Now is a finalist in the IPv6 category for the ANZIA Internet Awards.
- 2011 Oct – Studentnet is a finalist in Security & Privacy category for ANZIA Internet Awards.
- 2011 Sep – Easy IPv6: The Lookup Book,
2nd Ed (expanded and revised) is released.
- 2010 Oct – IPv6Now is awarded IPv6 Forum Gold Certification for its IPv6 courses and educators.
- 2010 Sep – Easy IPv6: The Lookup Book is released.
- 2009 Oct – We implement Single Sign On administration for
Studentnet IPv6 tunnel accounts.
- 2009 Oct – IPv6Now is selected by Freenet as the Australian PoP for
- 2009 Mar – The Studentnet collaborative environment based on IPv6
- 2009 Feb – The first VIC6 node goes live with transmissions between
the PPS NOC and Ballarat.
- 2008 Nov – We are contracted to build the VIC6
- 2008 Sep – We implement full redundant multi-homed IPv6 transit connectivity.
- 2008 Jun – Our web hosting service becomes available on dual-stack
- 2008 Apr – We begin providing commercial IPv6
tunnels with Service Level Agreements – a world first!
- 2008 Apr – We implement forward & reverse Dynamic DNS
support for IPv6 tunnels.
- 2007 Dec – We contract to supply and support Hexago (gogo6)
- 2007 Nov – We launch the first Australian IPv6-only commercial
website hosting service.
- 2007 Aug – IPv6 web hosting service becomes internally operational.